Friday, November 30, 2007

Week 7: #17 Look at all the pretty new Technology

Ok so everyone knows that one of the biggest things right now in technology world is the IPhone and the I touch from Apple Inc. I remember when MP3's just barely started coming out and they only held so much memory and were so very expensive. And now we have touch screens, voice commands, bluetooth enabled, and syncing abilities. How awesome is that!!! The Iphone is nice... really nice!!!

With the advancement in technology nowadays... its hard to keep up...
well not all technology is free... you have to buy the equipment. I love bluetooth, at first I really did not like it at all, but now how i wish i didnt accidently put my bluetooth headset in the washer... i miss it. *sniff sniff*

Right - where was I?

Bluetooth can be found everywhere now - phones, cars, computers, printers, cameras....

It's so nice to be able to connect to different machines all wirelessly.

But then it kind of makes me worry - will our society become even more lazy since every thing is so easy to do now??? hmmmm....

1 comment:

Tito said...

you are so right...the whole world is going digital!