Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week 5: #12 The "Library" Elf will remind you!

I love Library Elf!

Well not so much the graphic but I do love the concept of it! I am a person who relies on my phone to live my life, to go about with my daily activities. I have my important dates and messages, alarms and reminders on there. To have reminders sent to my phone automatically in a text message is awesome.

It gives me a quick reminder while I am on the go and I don't have to sit down at a computer, sign in to my email and see what emails I need to delete or read. I tend to

Even though I work at the library I get so busy I have forgotten to renew my items a time or two... but not by too much. Then I end up with a pesky buildup of fines that I pay off with spare pocket change when I have it with me. But now I'll just remember to renew my items when I get the text message. Score!

No comments: