Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#79: Television

I use Hulu all the time, since I don't have cable or even decent digital tv reception, this has been my tv savior. My work schedule varies, some times I get home at 5:30PM and sometimes I get home at 8:15 so I am never on a real time schedule when it comes to chores, tv, or anything else. But whenever I find myself with some spare time, I can catch up on my shows on Hulu. I have watched "dead like me", "The Simpsons", and "House".

I have never watched a tv show on my phone, unfortunately my phone is not high tech enought to have that capability. My husbands phone however, has some internet access through the 3G network an he is able to wach a few things on his phone. I don't think I would be interested in this, I don't like the fact that I would have to strain my eyes to see the image on a screen no bigger than 2" x 3".

I enjoy Youtube, I find alot of interesting videos on there. I don't really have a particular channel that I watch, but my husband, the video junkie, loves to watch a Youtube channel, called the Shaytards. I hear the opening credits to the show every morning when I wake up, my husband works the night shift so he unwinds in the mornings with videos and video games.
I myself have never posted any videos on a website, I don't find an interest in that. I do however share the occasional humorous video from YouTube via Facebook.

No comments: