Saturday, December 8, 2007

Week 9: #21 - did you say Podcast?

Podcasting is pretty convenient, especially for people on the go and those who cannot change their schedules to revolve around their favorite media programming. I think Podcast resides with TiVo in a way. They make the media programs more accessible. I have itunes on my computer but I also subscribe to interviews published by one of the local radio stations, they are very amusing and enjoy listening to them to have a good laugh when I'm bored. Their interviews range form political members to comedians, so its always interesting to hear who they are interviewing next. They also have top news headlines that I may have missed from the early morning talk radio shows. Over all, podcasting is yet another aspect of our technology making things so much easier and accessible.

No comments: