Saturday, December 8, 2007

Week 9: #20 YouTube

I have actually found youtube rather handy. I have found so many past televisioni episodes that no longer air and so many music videos from the past. In one instance that I know of, it actually helped law enforcement put some people away... (details withheld to protect those involved - NOT ME! lol) Anyhow, Youtube is a very interesting site. I especially like videos that give reviews on technology those are always helpful when I am in need to buy something like a cell phone or laptop or etc. For example, I wanted to be able to compare the functionality of cell phones so I simply typed in the model number and the word "reviews" for the phones that I wanted to compare and presto, I am given a list of different reviews from different youtube users. Click here to see video.

As in regards to finding some of my old favorites....



If unable to view, click here.

No comments: