Saturday, December 8, 2007

Week 10: #23 the end... really?.. I'm done?... so soon?

Wow, 23 thing already.
I really learned alot, I first entered into this thinking, I'm pretty net and computer saavy already what else could be out there? But boy was I completely wrong!!! lol. I have learned so much and found so many useful tools that I can use for the future. This was truly a great idea! Good Job IHCPL and might I say Congrats to all my fellow hcpl coworkers who have finished theirs too!




Ihcpl really showed me what I was missing. You can practically do anything from anywhere as long as you know how to use your resources. I think my favorite part of IHCPL was the image generators - that really impressed me.I know HCPL has started to use a wiki and I think maybe we can apply that concept to other aspects of our library. In regards to what I wanted to learn more of: HTML publishing and such but I understand that HTML is not the easiest thing to learn or teach but that would be pretty awesome...

It was fun and so much more interesting than I originally thought!!

No comments: